Kent State University Kent State University, Kent, Ohio 44242
Phone: 330-672-3000 - Ask Kent State
  Building Details


Franklin Hall - North Campus

Franklin Hall

Coming From (click for directions):
North South East West All

About This Building:
Franklin Hall was the location of University school until 1956. It was originally named for William A. Cluff, secretary of the Board of Trustees, and renamed in 1956 after Franklin Mills, the original name of the City of Kent. After nearly two years of extensive renovation, the structure re-opened in the fall of 2007 and was transformed into a state-of-the-art center for multi-media education, research and outreach. Franklin Hall rehabilitation marks the last phase of major projects to restore the historic front campus to its former splendor in time for the university's centennial in 2010.

Parking Information
Visitors may park at meters located in most parking areas, in the Student Center visitor lot, or by obtaining a $2, “one-day” permit from Parking Services. Rates are posted at each meter and at the Student Center lot. Also, most departments offer "one-day" permits to visitors.

Departments in building:
Click on a department to see its address, URL and email (if available) below the picture of the building.
DAILY KENT STATER
JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION

 

 
Kent State University, Kent State and KSU are registered trademarks and may not be used without permission. ©Copyright 2007 Kent State University

This page was last modified on October 26th, 2007